Optometry Equipment Market Growth, Size, Share, Industry
The global Optometry Equipment market is anticipated to grow significantly at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period (2021-2027). The key aspect that drives the growth of the global optometry equipment market is the rise in the prevalence of various eye disorders such as cataracts, glaucoma, refractive errors, Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD), diabetic retinopathy, and others. As per the WHO, in 2019, approximately 2.2 billion people globally were suffering from one or the other kind of visual impairment. Visual impairment may lead to various conditions such as accidents, depression, and anxiety disorders. Hence, it is necessary to cure such eye disorders and hence this is likely to bolster the market growth during the forecast period.
To Request a Sample of our Report on Optometry Equipment Market: https://www.omrglobal.com/request-sample/optometry-equipment-market
The rising geriatric population is another major driving factor for the growth of the market during the forecast period. The rising geriatric population pool upsurges the need for advanced treatment options for various eye disorders. The elderly population is expanding as life expectancy and overall health have considerably improved during recent years. The elderly population is at an increased risk of developing visual impairment. In the elderly, the most common cause of vision loss includes cataracts, glaucoma, and AMD. Most aged people tend to develop cataracts and hyperopia and hence are considered as a key target audience for the market. This population pool is more susceptible to eye disease, resulting in the increasing demand for ophthalmic treatment. Hence, this is likely to spur the market growth during the forecast period.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full Report of Optometry Equipment Market is Available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/optometry-equipment-market
• Market number available for – 2020-2027
• Base year- 2020
• Forecast period- 2021-2027
• Segment Covered- By Product Type and End-Users
• Regions Covered- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World
• Competitive Landscape- Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd., Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, HAAG-Streit Group, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Nidek Co., Ltd., Novartis AG, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. (Valent USA LLC), and Topcon Medical Systems, Inc. among others
Global Optometry Equipment Market – Segmentation
By Product Type
• Diagnostic Equipment
• Surgical Equipment
• Cataract Surgery Devices
• Glaucoma Surgery Devices
• Vitreo Retinal Surgery Devices
• Other Surgical Equipment
• Laser Equipment
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Ophthalmology Centers
• Research Institutes
• United States
• Rest of Europe
• Rest oF APAC
Rest of The World
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd.
• Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
• Essilor International SA
• HAAG-Streit Group
• Heidelberg Engineering Inc.
• HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
• Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
• Nidek Co., Ltd.
• Novartis AG
• Ophthalmic Instruments Inc.
• Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. (Valent USA LLC)
• Topcon Medical Systems, Inc.
• Veatch Ophthalmic Instruments
• Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG
Reasons to Buying From us –
1. We cover more than 15 major industries, further segmented into more than 90 sectors.
2. More than 120 countries are for analysis.
3. Over 100+ paid data sources mined for investigation.
4. Our expert research analysts answer all your questions before and after purchasing your report.
For More Customized Data, Request for Report Customization @ https://www.omrglobal.com/report-customization/optometry-equipment-market
Company Name: Orion Market Research
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 7803040404
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research and consulting company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team of analysts and consultants. OMR offers quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, consulting and other research-based services.
This release was published on openPR.